• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Rudrangi - 21(2) Next V.Short Epi

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Jananisudhakar

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
Nice ud. Suthi iruntha kootam mattum illai.. naanum thigaichu dhaan sis paakuren :oops:. Kutti epi kuduthalum suspense vachu kuduthe aaganumnu ethachum rules vachurukangalao intha writers :unsure:. Naanga paavam sissy. Konjam twist illama epi ah mudinga :).

Mathiman

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
மிகவும் சின்னப் பதிவு சகோ????

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
aadhira sister

1st big hats off to you ma for taking the topic of transgender as core of the story.....you story is 1 of the kind where it will be on every1 mind until their last breath.real page turner.

hope this will create awarness among people when they come across transgenders.

if you have given real life examples of successful people and their org and their or whom to contact if any1 or relatives faces such dilemma it will be more helpful.

i came across few such sisters whom stops us in mid of road and bless us.from now onwards if i come across such sister/brothers i will defiently speak to them or help them in any possible.

your writing give new aspect to how i view them.

if possible those who are reading this rudhrangi if you pool up money and open such "aravan turst home" to train them in skills ,it will be more helpful.or if you any1 knows about such trusts which really works for the upliftment of sisters/brothers please info me

really great work sister.keep on rocking.best story i ever come across in my whole life

sridevi

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Asathal raki.r uthra va kalyanam pannika porenu sollitaan courtil ini komu amma enna seiya pothu .miga arumaiyana epi sis

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements