• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Healthy balls

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Premalatha

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Healthy balls made with dry fruit, nuts and paneer rose petals ...

No need to cook ... it’s simple, delicious and healthy too ?

Fig - 500g
Brazil nuts - 100g
Hazelnuts - 100g
Almond - 100g
Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
Honey - 1 tablespoon
Rose petals - two hand full

I put all the ingredients except rose petals in the food processor because I am not sure whether the rose petals will blend nicely with the other ingredients. As this is my first inventive recipe I didn’t want to take any risks. In a separate mixer grind the rose petals coarsely.

Transfer both into a mixing bowl and start kneading it. That’s all yummy yummy healthy balls ready ??

I have a sweet tooth and for people like me it’s a good option?

Attachments

Suman

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Dried fruits and nuts plays an important role in the diet..they r rich in nutrients..

Almond reduces cholesterol level..
reduces hunger and promotes weight loss..
it has healthy fat..

Hazelnut reduces the risk of cancer, it has good source of protein and vitamins..it also aids in weight loss

Brazil nut...good source of fibre, minerals and vitamins...it regulates function of thyroid gland ..

Fig...good source of vitamind , minerala, antioxidants and fibre.. helps in weight loss

Aen indha dish ku detail description na, it is a super food .. especially those who want to reduce weight. definitely it reduces cholesterol level..
Aanaa மக்களே everything is in moderation..eat one ball per day definitely u can feel magic..

Thank u @Premalatha ji for this wonderful recipe..

Premalatha

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements