• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Mother feeding | Importance and tips for nursing mothers - Coffee with Me

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Naemira

அமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Hello mommies !

I would like to share a few words about breastfeeding. This topic is familiar , but it is essential for every mother and their babies.

xfeaturedImage.resize.jpg.pagespeed.ic.P0Ntjv1EKs.jpg

Breastfeeding / Mother Feeding - It's Importance and Tips for Nursing Mothers

Breastfeeding sorry no no , to me is " Mother Feeding ". Therefore, we shall refer to it as " Mother Feeding " below.

Many of you must have thoughts and concerns about increasing mother feeding and what diet you should follow.In this post, I will be sharing my experience with these issues and also recommendations that could help several mothers.

Okay then, let's get into the topic.

1.why Mother Feeding ?

Mother Feeding is an important part of every mother's life . It creates a beautiful bond between babies and mommies , and also it provides immunity to the babies.

2.How to Increase Mother Feeding?

These tips would help you increase mother feeding -

• Drink plenty of water after every feeding.
  • Consume lots of liquids.
  • Consume lots of vegetables.
  • Include protein and vitamin-rich foods in your diet ( more food recommendations below ).
  • Eat more healthy foods.
3.Food recommendations

it is essential to include a balanced diet . Here are some recommendations.

Vegetarian -

• Bitter gourd
  • cabbage
  • spinach ( avoid during evening time )
  • vegetable soups
Non-Vegetarian -

• Mutton and Mutton Bone Soup
  • Fish
  • One Egg Daily
Other Food Recommendations -

• Drink a Maximum of 1 or 3/4 Litre milk every day at regular intervals.
  • Have garlic milk once or twice a week ( avoid if you or your baby are allergic to it ).
  • Have a protein drink ( Homemade or Medically prescribed ).
4.What should be avoided ?

Don't have spicy foods as it may affect your little one. Similarly , fast food and unhygienically prepared food must also be avoided.

5.How to take care of your breasts?

Clean your nipples after every feeding to avoid the nipple pore from getting blocked, else it will obstruct feeding.

Note : Remember that an unbalanced diet and unhygienic routine may cause health issues in your little one. However, since the outcomes may differ , it is recommended to consult a doctor before implementing any these .

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements