• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

SOCIAL AWARENESS

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Eswari kasirajan

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Dear Friends I am Dr. Srinivas. I am working as Medical Director for a Pharmaceutical company. I would like to make a small request to you. Before that I would like to share a small information. Many of you might have read today's paper. EMRI results say majority of people having Heart Attack are less than 50 years old. You will be surprised to know the culprit is Palm Oil. It's far far more dangerous than Alchol and Smoking together. India is the highest importer for Palm oil in this world. Palm oil mafia is very very big. Our children who are the future are at big risk. There is no fast food available in this country without Palm Oil. If you go to our grocery store, try to pick up a children's edible food without Palm oil. You will be interested to know even Biscuits of big companies are made from it and similarly all chocolates. We are made to believe they are healthy but never we knew about the killer Palm oil or Palmitic acid The big companies like Lays uses different oil in Western Countries and Palm oil in India just because it is Cheap. Each time our child eats a product with Palm Oil, the brain behaves inappropriately and signals to secrete fat around and in the Heart This will lead to Diabetes at a very young age. World Economic Form has projected that 50 percent of people who Die at young age will die of Diabetes and Heart Disease. The Palm Oil mafia has made our Children addicted to Junk Food leaving the fruits and Vegetables, which are Heart protective. Next time you buy something for your child, see the label of the product. It it has Palm oil or Palmolienic oil or Palmitic acid We, have written to to our Honourble Prime Minister and are also in the process of taking similar letters from 1 Lakh Doctors across India to take some action to secure our future generation. Once again I want to emphasize on impending danger for our children. Please protect our Children. They are the future of our Country.
LIKE & SHARE FOR SOCIAL AWARENESS AND CONCERN.

Pls take this seriously. As I did research after getting this message and found so true. UK has banned using palm oil completely. There is so much noise going on. Be aware and vigilant!
FROM DR. SRINIVAS

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements