• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Latest Episode Aathiye anthamai - 45 (climax)

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

S

SGI

Aadhi is the best heroine yet in the Tamil Romance novels i have read. She is a true feminist. She did not wait for social or economic equality to be given to her, she got it all by jut being herself. Awesome effort Monisha, this is the only romance story that i have read where the heroine did not depend on the hero for success or happiness. Keep up the goodwork!!
And the point about Tamil religious practices so closely related to Scientific facts is so true. I have always wondered why our religious practices are the only ones called superstitious practices, while they are furthest away from superstition . We cannot blame it all on foreign influences, its largely due to our ignorance and blind faith and the lack of intelligence to even comprehend these practices whereas our ancestors were wise enough to create them.
Sorry about not being able to type in Tamil :)

S

SGI

Also got to mention Vishwa and ShivaShankaran. The strongest of men are the ones that are able to appreciate and encourage brave , courageous, intelligent women around them ! They are both awesome heroes!

Monisha

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Aadhi is the best heroine yet in the Tamil Romance novels i have read. She is a true feminist. She did not wait for social or economic equality to be given to her, she got it all by jut being herself. Awesome effort Monisha, this is the only romance story that i have read where the heroine did not depend on the hero for success or happiness. Keep up the goodwork!!
And the point about Tamil religious practices so closely related to Scientific facts is so true. I have always wondered why our religious practices are the only ones called superstitious practices, while they are furthest away from superstition . We cannot blame it all on foreign influences, its largely due to our ignorance and blind faith and the lack of intelligence to even comprehend these practices whereas our ancestors were wise enough to create them.
Sorry about not being able to type in Tamil :)
Yeah! Thank u so much dear?

Lalitha somasundaram

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
பெண்கள் நிலையை நன்றாக எடுத்துக்காட்டி விட்டீர்கள்.தற்போது பல துறைகளில் பெண்கள் முன்னிலையில் இருந்து வருகிறார்கள். இருப்பினும் பாலியல் பலாத்காரமும், தொந்தரவுகளும் பல மடங்காகப் பெருகி விட்டது. (சிறிய குழந்தைகளுக்குக் கூட). பல நேரங்களில் பெண்களுக்கு பெண்களே எதிராக உள்ளனர். திருடனாய் பார்த்து திருத்துவது போல மக்களும் ஒன்று சொல்வதற்கு அல்லது செய்வதற்கு முன்பு அந்த காரியத்தின் குறை நிறைகளை ஆராய்ந்து செயல்பட வேண்டும். இந்த நூற்றாண்டிலும் கௌரவக் கொலைகள் நடப்பது வருந்தத்தக்கது கண்டிக்கத்தக்கது.

Suman

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Romba ganamaana kadhai.. u nailed it... Really superbbbbb...thank u for the lovely novel..

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements