• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

இ.க. - விடைகள் & பங்கேற்றவர் விவரம் (முடிவுகள் ஞாயிறன்றுதான்!))

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Manikodi

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
ஆசிரியர் வருவதர்க்கு கொஞ்சம் காலதாமதம் ஆகும் டா

Chitrasaraswathi

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Yes chitramma...முடிவு தெரிஞ்சுதுன்னா தூங்க போயிடுவேன்....நாளைக்குப் practicals சித்ராம்மா...bless me
நானே கேட்க வேண்டும் என நினைத்தேன். வாழ்த்துகள். நல்ல மதிப்பெண்கள் பெறவேண்டும் தளத்திலும், தேர்வுக் களத்திலும்.

Kavichithra

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Sure chitramma...தேர்வுக்கும் கூட ஓகே...தளம்..எல்லாரும் தமிழறிஞரா இருந்தா நான் என்ன பண்றது சித்ராம்மா
நானே கேட்க வேண்டும் என நினைத்தேன். வாழ்த்துகள். நல்ல மதிப்பெண்கள் பெறவேண்டும் தளத்திலும், தேர்வுக் களத்திலும்.

Kavichithra

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
As I am suffering fever... ??

Naalaikkulla results poda muyalgirean... ???

இதுதான் ஆசிரியரின் நிலை அதனால் காலதாமதம் ஆகிறது
It's ok manimma..illness ku avaru Enna panna mudiyum...we can understand...info kuduthathuku romba thanks..thoonga poren..byee

Vijayanarasimhan

அமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
@Kavyajaya @Kavichithra

Hello little sisters...

I appreciate your eagerness and thank all of you (including the other participants) for their patience and bearing with my over-stretched delay ??????

I wish I could have posted the results as initially announced... But...

Two things came in the way:

1. I'm running a fever (again, nothing to worry, I am having throat ulcer and noseblock because of that and the fever is due that!)

2. I'm currently attending a Seminar program which will be going up to this Saturday...

Thus I am not able to sit down to correct the answer sheets (which requires much concentration! I would have corrected hard copy papers easily but doing so in mobile or laptop is very demanding! Also, as the question paper, despite my best efforts, had two typo errors, I don't want the same to happen to valuation of the answers!)

Once again thank you all for your kind patience ???

I'll publish your scores and results latest by next Monday...

I also thank @Manikodi akkaa for being my shield and bearing the brunt of replying to all of you and your eagerness... ?????

(I request my little sisters to kindly tag the other participants so that they are aware of the situation too... ???)

I can't express in words how much I value all your enthusiasm and participation in this competition... (I came to know that there are requests to run such an exam regularly... Pleased to know that... We'll surely do - Insha Allah!)

Thanks again... ?????

Feverishly yours,
V ?

PS: Thanks in advance for all who is going to wish me good health and speedy recovery ?????

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements