• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

தனியாச் சிரிக்காதீர்கள்??

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Eswari kasirajan

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
*மனைவிக்கு எல்லாம் தெரியும்!*
வெளியே போய் இரவு வீடு திரும்பினர் ஒரு தம்பதி..
கேட்டில் போட்டிருந்த பூட்டு மக்கர். உடனே அந்த மனைவி , " இந்தாங்க ,நீங்க டார்ச் அடிங்க நான் திறக்கறேன்" னுட்டு ரொம்ப நேரமா சாவியப் போட்டு சுத்தி சுத்திப் பார்த்து சலிச்சு போய் "நான் டார்ச் பிடிக்கிறேன் நீங்க தெறங்க"ன்னா. கணவர் சாவியப் போட்டதுமே "க்ளிக்" பூட்டு திறந்து விட்டது. அவள் கோபமாக "இப்பத் தெரிஞ்சுதா டார்ச் எப்புடி புடிக்கணும்னு" ன்னு கேட்டா பாரு....!????

?Discussion about arranged marriage—

English man : how could you marry a woman before knowing her??

Indian man : how could you marry a woman AFTER knowing her? ?
???????

My dad used to put his thumb impression on my mark sheet...

I asked him:
Being a Chartered Accountant, why are you putting your thumb impression, instead of signing on my progress card?

My dad replied:
idiot, after looking at your marks, the teacher should not think that I am educated....
??

Husband and wife went shopping to get new dresses for the wife.

After seeing numerous dresses, she shortlisted around 100 and further brought it down to 25.

Out of these, she asked her husband to choose 5 dresses among them.

Then she finally picked up one dress.

It took 5 hours to finalise one dress.

The husband settled the bill and commented :
"Adam was very lucky because he and Eve used to wear only leaves. He need not have wasted too much of time."

Ultimate comment of wife :
"Who knows how many trees Adam had to climb and finally choose the leaves as per the wish of Eve. You are lucky u have to just sit in AC shop..."

Moral ::: Never argue with a woman while shopping.

???

IMG-20190618-WA0004.jpg

nathiya

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
First one ultimate ?? second one is awesome ?? Indians always brilliant ??? third one ??? fact fact parents feeling ??? fourth one sema counter ???? siblings sathtthiyamaa unmainga Chansey illa??? இது வீட்டில் அடிக்கடி நடக்கும் ??? மொத்தத்தில் செம காமெடி பேக்கேஜ் ?????????

Eswari kasirajan

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
First one ultimate ?? second one is awesome ?? Indians always brilliant ??? third one ??? fact fact parents feeling ??? fourth one sema counter ???? siblings sathtthiyamaa unmainga Chansey illa??? இது வீட்டில் அடிக்கடி நடக்கும் ??? மொத்தத்தில் செம காமெடி பேக்கேஜ் ?????????
Thank u dear:D:love::love:

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements