• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

General Audience நான் சுமங்கலியாக சாக வேண்டும் இறைவா....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Maha

முதலமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
The thing is how your going to handle the situation.when my dad passed away ..we[me and my younger brother] were devastated ,as my dad was the best .We still feel the pain and there is a hollowness in our heart. but during that time even when we were in deep pain and sorrow we made sure to take care of our amma...as she for the first time was apart from dad and a part of dad that we still had with us.I was there with her for those ten horrible days and stood my ground when our relatives wanted to have their way...in the name of custom. I never allowed even anyone to come near her ...I stood up for my amma and protected her to the extent i became her mom. ... as many arguments went on saying we should not interfere and it will not be complete ...NO was the only word.that came from my mouth.i stopped crying and stood up as the eldest one and consoled my brother and made him realize that if we are not going to stand up for amma now we are going to lose her for.she is so soft and she is in pieces already..Eventhough we did all poja:s we never did THAT horrible thing to amma. I would say that my dad will be really proud of us.
??????????????

Chitrasaraswathi

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
எனது கணவரை 2012ல் இழந்த பொழுது எனது சிறிய மாமியார் சிறியதாக பொட்டு வைத்துக் கொள்ள சொன்னார். நான் பூ வைப்பது தவிர எந்த மாற்றமும் இல்லாமல் இருக்கிறேன்.

Yasmineabu

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
எனது கணவரை 2012ல் இழந்த பொழுது எனது சிறிய மாமியார் சிறியதாக பொட்டு வைத்துக் கொள்ள சொன்னார். நான் பூ வைப்பது தவிர எந்த மாற்றமும் இல்லாமல் இருக்கிறேன்.
Hands off dr

Maha

முதலமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
Premalatha Mam, perfect ! I had a similar experience, when I spoke out against this custom, I was considered as an outcast..all the other so called 'Sumangali' women refused to speak out supporting me as they thought something misery would befall on them if they go with the widow for this..and only another widow is to accompany...total rubbish ..when we try to be humane, I was literally singled out..I was the only one fighting till the end...such sad moments..
இதை தான் மா நானும் சொன்னேன் பெண்களுக்கு பெண்களே எதிரி டா??‍♀??‍♀?

Maha

முதலமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
சுபெர் சித்துமா ??????

Premalatha

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
The thing is how your going to handle the situation.when my dad passed away ..we[me and my younger brother] were devastated ,as my dad was the best .We still feel the pain and there is a hollowness in our heart. but during that time even when we were in deep pain and sorrow we made sure to take care of our amma...as she for the first time was apart from dad and a part of dad that we still had with us.I was there with her for those ten horrible days and stood my ground when our relatives wanted to have their way...in the name of custom. I never allowed even anyone to come near her ...I stood up for my amma and protected her to the extent i became her mom. ... as many arguments went on saying we should not interfere and it will not be complete ...NO was the only word.that came from my mouth.i stopped crying and stood up as the eldest one and consoled my brother and made him realize that if we are not going to stand up for amma now we are going to lose her for.she is so soft and she is in pieces already..Eventhough we did all poja:s we never did THAT horrible thing to amma. I would say that my dad will be really proud of us.
Bravo my girl ??????
Yes!!! we have to raise our voice...for ourselves....

Premalatha

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
எங்க அம்மா UK வந்த போது sticker பொட்டு கருப்பு நிறத்தில் சிறியதாக வைத்துக்கொண்டார்கள்... சென்னை போன பிறகு இல்லை ....சொந்த பந்தத்தின் ஏச்சுக்கு பயந்து...what a pity moment than?

Bravo Chitrama????

Premalatha

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
இந்த பதிவிற்க்கு like வேண்டாம் உங்கள் கருத்தை பதியுங்கள்...
அது பல பேருக்கு மாற்றத்தை கொடுக்கும்

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements