• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

General Audience Congrats and certificates for winners ???

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Aarthi

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
@Monisha.... sis Chumma celebration compotition vechadhuke ivalo effect and energy namakita irukunu ellorum proof panitom.....romba happy and enery and ecouragements performace ella frnds and sisodadhum.....idhemathri innoru sirappana sambavathirkaga waiting sis....?

Final results of SM celebration is ENCOURAGEMENT and happiness....

Manikodi

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
@shanthinidoss இந்த சைட்டே கொண்டாட்டத்தின் அழைப்பிதழ் உன் கை வண்ணம் வெற்றியாளர்கள் பாராட்டு பத்திரம் உன் கை வண்ணத்தில் மிகவும் அழகாகவும் அருமையாகவும் வந்திருக்கிறது ஷானு வாழ்த்துக்கள்

lksr2018

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
View attachment 7080
கட்டுரை போட்டி: பங்கு பெற்று தன் கருத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொண்டு அனைத்து நல்ல உள்ளங்களுக்கும்.
View attachment 7081
Super Certificate Design sissie, I have been insisting this kind of distribution to my son's school mgnt.People are running behind 1st,2nd etc.I feel very bad personally.But u sissies proved that you are different in all the way. Million of thanks to you,Premlatha and Maha Sis. One small request moni sis, could you please change from LKSR to LalithaKumaran?

Monisha

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Super Certificate Design sissie, I have been insisting this kind of distribution to my son's school mgnt.People are running behind 1st,2nd etc.I feel very bad personally.But u sissies proved that you are different in all the way. Million of thanks to you,Premlatha and Maha Sis. One small request moni sis, could you please change from LKSR to LalithaKumaran?
Unga name change paniyachu... check panunga

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements