• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Drop of love - Music my Life!

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Abhirami

அமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
When everyone left,
You were there with me as a companion...

When pain hits me,
You became my medicine...

When words fail to deliver,
You expressed my feelings...

When my soul is disturbed,
You soothe and wash away the dust from it...

When life teaches me to deal with the throns,
You teach me to deal the soft petals...

With the harmony of your beats,
My heart also beats...

You are the wine,
When my glass of mind
is filled with silence...

Behind every favourite of yours,
There is an untold story of mine...

You have a world of yourself,
With a language that everyone can understand...

When the pain penetrate deep into my mind,
You resonate my heart...

And, you are the best piece of art..
That go straight to my heart through ears...

Oh music, without you my life is a journey through desert!

Last edited:

Vijayanarasimhan

அமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Super sis... Lovely lines, I especially liked the glass-wine metaphor, it reminded me of my favourite lines
"Or leave a kiss within the cup,
And I'll not ask for wine"
(Ben Johnson).

Music is the tune that fills all our hearts, that's the universal language... ??????????

Few things to note:
Usually in poems every new line begins with a capital letter, even if it is a continuation of the previous line.

You should always only use three dots ('...'), it's called Ellipses, and is a punctuation mark that denotes suspension, omission, or continuation. Two, four, or any other number of dots should not be used!

In the 5th stanza, you have typed 'thrones' instead of 'thorns' (throne - simmaasanam, thorn - mul!)

In stanza 4, the verbs 'sooth' and 'wash' should be singular too, since the noun is singular!

??????

Regards
-V

Abhirami

அமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
Super sis... Lovely lines, I especially liked the glass-wine metaphor, it reminded me of my favourite lines
"Or leave a kiss within the cup,
And I'll not ask for wine"
(Ben Johnson).

Music is the tune that fills all our hearts, that's the universal language... ??????????

Few things to note:
Usually in poems every new line begins with a capital letter, even if it is a continuation of the previous line.

You should always only use three dots ('...'), it's called Ellipses, and is a punctuation mark that denotes suspension, omission, or continuation. Two, four, or any other number of dots should not be used!

In the 5th stanza, you have typed 'thrones' instead of 'thorns' (throne - simmaasanam, thorn - mul!)

In stanza 4, the verbs 'sooth' and 'wash' should be singular too, since the noun is singular!

??????

Regards
-V

Thanks saha.. ? yup! Music is the universal language ? and that's so nice of you, to correct and make my poem so good! ? Hopefully, I erected my poem too!?

Kathambari

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Wow.. Loved it ...

When my soul is disturbed...
You are my glass of wine...
Addicted to these lines..

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements