• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Friends and neighbours

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Bhagyasivakumar

மண்டலாதிபதி
Author
Reaction score
friends ?hope everyone have their friends in their life. Ok who is your friend????If i ask you u ppl will say big list am i right???But actually all those who smile at you are not friends. A friend is someone who make you to realise that they are part of your family.means they guide you like own brothers and sisters. A friend can scold you , argue with you ,anger with you for a good reason. A friend who guide u bad things are not really a friend. So make friends only with one or two who really support your life.or else make a friend who really understand you in everything.or i can say ,make friend who is known to your family too. Now u would have understood who is friend now. Daily meeting or chatting doesn't mean it's a good friendship. Even though u meet them in rare case ,they are still good friends. ?????Ok now come to the point of neighbours . Around your area ppl all are said to be neighbours who is next to your house or opposite to your house.... They are the one we call it as society. So there comes to the point of unity among your society. Adjust with your neighborhood orelse teach them to get adjustable. You can be a lesson to them . Enjoy your festival with them. Enjoy your atmosphere automatically you will learn which is good and bad. ?Take care tata

Maha

முதலமைச்சர்
Author
Reaction score
friends ?hope everyone have their friends in their life. Ok who is your friend????If i ask you u ppl will say big list am i right???But actually all those who smile at you are not friends. A friend is someone who make you to realise that they are part of your family.means they guide you like own brothers and sisters. A friend can scold you , argue with you ,anger with you for a good reason. A friend who guide u bad things are not really a friend. So make friends only with one or two who really support your life.or else make a friend who really understand you in everything.or i can say ,make friend who is known to your family too. Now u would have understood who is friend now. Daily meeting or chatting doesn't mean it's a good friendship. Even though u meet them in rare case ,they are still good friends. ?????Ok now come to the point of neighbours . Around your area ppl all are said to be neighbours who is next to your house or opposite to your house.... They are the one we call it as society. So there comes to the point of unity among your society. Adjust with your neighborhood orelse teach them to get adjustable. You can be a lesson to them . Enjoy your festival with them. Enjoy your atmosphere automatically you will learn which is good and bad. ?Take care tata
???? really superb very good info dear ???

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements