• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Latest Episode kattangal-42 (Final Episode)

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Premi

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
ur style of writing is superb sis ?...kattangal its a thought provoking story ...each char have their own uniqueness especially nithya
an inspiring women fr her boldness??...
great ending ...thnx fr such a wonderful story ...expecting ur nxt stry ?

Sharmila Natarajan

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
Very good writing! Fantastic it was. So interesting and nice theme. All the characters were narrated wonderfully and portrayed genuinely. Super! Lot to learn from Nithya!!

One shortcoming: An intimacy between the couples was missing. These days people write nonsense in the name of romance, but I also have to say that a few writers are purposefully avoiding the intimacy between the couples. I feel that a good chemistry and intimacy is absolutely a plus in these kind of stories where the story revolves around 2 people.

Deliberate romance crap is absolutely unnecessary, but if the story demands it, it should be there. I felt that the conversations between Murali and Venba only meant business!! Just a thought. Good luck with your other stories. A good writer in progress.!!

sarjana ul

புதிய முகம்
Reaction score
wow,akila solla varththaikal illai, avvalavu arumaiyaana novel,
ithuthan unmaiyana kudumpa novel . kaddaayam books vanthaal yaarukkum nampi gift panalaam.
avvalavu sperbbbb, all the best dear.

akila kannan

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
wow,akila solla varththaikal illai, avvalavu arumaiyaana novel,
ithuthan unmaiyana kudumpa novel . kaddaayam books vanthaal yaarukkum nampi gift panalaam.
avvalavu sperbbbb, all the best dear.
Thank you ma

akila kannan

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
ur style of writing is superb sis ?...kattangal its a thought provoking story ...each char have their own uniqueness especially nithya
an inspiring women fr her boldness??...
great ending ...thnx fr such a wonderful story ...expecting ur nxt stry ?
Thank you ma

akila kannan

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Very good writing! Fantastic it was. So interesting and nice theme. All the characters were narrated wonderfully and portrayed genuinely. Super! Lot to learn from Nithya!!

One shortcoming: An intimacy between the couples was missing. These days people write nonsense in the name of romance, but I also have to say that a few writers are purposefully avoiding the intimacy between the couples. I feel that a good chemistry and intimacy is absolutely a plus in these kind of stories where the story revolves around 2 people.

Deliberate romance crap is absolutely unnecessary, but if the story demands it, it should be there. I felt that the conversations between Murali and Venba only meant business!! Just a thought. Good luck with your other stories. A good writer in progress.!!
Thanks for the comments ma

Suvitha

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
ஹாய் அகிலா,
அருமையான மனநிறைவான குடும்ப நாவல்.
நாவலின் அனைத்து கதாபாத்திரங்களும் மனதில் நிற்கின்றன சகோ..
நித்யா கதாபாத்திரம் எந்த இடத்திலும் தன் தனித்தன்மையை இழக்கவில்லை...
Status மேனியா பிடித்திருந்தாலும் இறுதியில் வாழ்க்கைக்கு பணம் மட்டுமே அடிப்படை அல்ல என்பதை நம்ம மதுசூதனன் புரிந்து கொண்டான்.அதே போல முகிலன்-வெண்பா கதாபாத்திரம் வெகு யதார்த்தம்
அருமையான நாவலைத்தந்த அகிலாகண்ணன் அவர்களுக்கு நன்றி. .

akila kannan

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
ஹாய் அகிலா,
அருமையான மனநிறைவான குடும்ப நாவல்.
நாவலின் அனைத்து கதாபாத்திரங்களும் மனதில் நிற்கின்றன சகோ..
நித்யா கதாபாத்திரம் எந்த இடத்திலும் தன் தனித்தன்மையை இழக்கவில்லை...
Status மேனியா பிடித்திருந்தாலும் இறுதியில் வாழ்க்கைக்கு பணம் மட்டுமே அடிப்படை அல்ல என்பதை நம்ம மதுசூதனன் புரிந்து கொண்டான்.அதே போல முகிலன்-வெண்பா கதாபாத்திரம் வெகு யதார்த்தம்
அருமையான நாவலைத்தந்த அகிலாகண்ணன் அவர்களுக்கு நன்றி. .
Thank you so much Suvitha

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements