• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Mayangathe maname 6

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Geeta's attitude towards life is awesome, such a balanced person not being swayed by her peers, a very rare quality ! How she wants to keep a distance from Abi even though she is attracted to him shows her maturity !

Mitran, according to me, his feeling for Geeta is genuine ...even though he is not a good person, I feel sad for him as his love is not going to work out for him!
நன்றி மீனா.??
உங்கள் கமெண்ட்டை நான் ரசித்தேன்.??

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Mithran business correcta pesittan...but funcionla edum takiduthattham pannuvana.........
Kathir romba nalla manusan..avaloda pathukappu vendi visiting card koduthathu arumai......
Abhiya ninaichu geetha familku vendi yosichu tanakku than aluthu aruthal pannitta............Geetha romba practicala yosikkara VERY nice..
கதிர் உங்கள் எல்லோரையும் கவர்ந்திருப்பது
மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி ப்ரியா.??

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Nice epi ur writing style very neat and i love it hope to see ur epi everyday...all the best?????
மிகவும் நன்றி கோபிகா.??
தினமும் கொடுப்பது மிகவும் கஷ்டம் கண்ணம்மா.??

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Antha bimbanathai ethai kondu azhipaatu nu theriyalai nice lines..geethu manasula abhikana feelings irukku nice pa nee ethuku geethu kavalai patra unnoda prithvi rajan e abhi than nice epi sis
நன்றி தேவி.??
அழகாக ஆறுதல் சொல்கிறீர்கள் கீதாஞ்சலிக்கு.??

Sharmila Natarajan

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
நன்றி கார்த்திகா.??
எதுக்கு confuse ஆகணும்? ரெண்டு பேரையும் ஹீரோ ஆக்கிடுவோம்!??
அதெப்படி முடியும்!! Black audi - க்கு யார் சொந்தக்காரங்களோ அவங்க தான் ஹீரோ... நான் சொல்வது சரியா? மித்ரனை வேணும்னா அடுத்த கதைக்கு ஹீரோ ஆக்கிக்கோங்க Zainab!!... சரியா? 2019 audi model car vaangi koduthuvidalaam Mithranukku.. ok? :)

Kathir character is also really nice. I feel that Kathir is related to Mithran; some close relation, which is going to be a shock (surprise) for their whole family. Only the grandfather (Madhuraandhakan) knows how Kathir is related I think. Hope Kathir will save Mithran from problems. That too, Kathir's grandparents also seem to realize their mistakes!!

Last edited:

Sharmila Natarajan

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
Eagerly waiting for your next episode!!

I wanted to bring up one point from "Vannam konda vennilave" - Sudhakaran was a bit interfering on Madhu's dressing. Through your explanations, she is a typical conservative girl, but Sudhakaran was a bit more possessive and controlling on Madhu in the beginning. May be you wanted to bring the contrast between Sudhakaran's behaviour in the beginning and after marrying Madhu. Correct-a?

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements