• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Nan aval illai - 2

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

kayalvizhi.ravi.10

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
சையத் தன் வெற்றி பாதையை நோக்கி பயணம் பட்டுவிட்டான். கண் இழந்த வாழ்வுகாக போராடு பெண் இறந்தும், இரண்டுபேரின் மனதில் வாழ்ந்து கொண்டு இருக்கிறாள்.

Buvani

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
What ever you are writing it is amazing.you are maintain a trademark in your work.actually am not interested to read this novel.because initially u will regular update then u il give a gap.i can't handle that pressures so I thought to atlast all epis together.but my mind didn't accept I opened the ud.and I have read it's simply superbbbbbbbbbbbnnb.sathya ulakam ivlo kodurama irukuratha parkum podu seekirama alinchuta paravalanu thonnuthu.it is so cruel.when we start to run behind the money we lost the morality of life.i don't know how our kids are going to compete this world. Still iam believe ing the no other option I have to.but ud gap vedama podunga sis

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements