• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Normal Delivery | Easy tips for natural childbirth - Coffee with Me

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Naemira

அமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Hello mommies!

Hi to everyone!

My name is Nivetha Vinoth , My Pen name was you all Naemira .Mother of 9 Months old girl baby . Iam here to share my views regarding normal delivery and experiences which I gone through during my labour.
20 Helpful Tips to Prepare for a Normal Delivery

pregnant_women_in_yoga_class.jpg

If you are reading this blog , then I am sure you must be eagerly waiting for your little baby . You might have lots of doubts and confusion regarding your delivery so lets get right into it.

Giving birth is one of the many natural experiences a women can have .But a normal delivery is often considered to be a risky and unbearably painful experience. That is because of the lack of knowledge about vaginal or normal delivery .

With the right guidance and support from your gynaecologist , and proper care and exercise during the pre/antenatal period , you can experience a smooth vaginal delivery .

What is normal delivery ?

It is defined as the natural way of bringing your baby to this world. It is not difficult to have natural childbirth unless you have medical complications during you pregnancy.

20 Helpful Tips for Normal Delivery

1. Follow a healthy diet and eat food with high nutritional value .
2. Exercise regularly ( follow Butterfly exercise and walk for at least 2 hours per day under proper guidance ) or take part in other physical activities ( doing household chores ).
3. Avoid using the western toilet , and opt for the Indian toilet.
4. Attend good antenatal classes.
5. Try to stay away from things that can cause stress.

6. Get adequate Sleep.
7. Practice breathing techniques.
8. Avoid listening to difficult birth stories.
9. Eat the right food at right time.
10. Avoid Caffeine-containing foods and beverages like coffee.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Don't miss your recommended supplement.
13. Follow the doctor's advice and have regular check-ups
14. Always be wise in choosing your doctor for the delivery.
15. Stay positive.
16. Do not Panic in stressful Situations.
17. Trust your doctor and yourself , have confidence that you are strong enough to have a normal delivery .
18. Don't Put on Excess Weight.
19. Prepare yourself mentally and physically throughout your pregnancy .

20. Don't get stressed if things don't go as planned .

Note : There are no tricks or any sure-shot formulas to have a normal delivery . The points given above are to improve the chances of having a natural childbirth .

Last edited:

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements