• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Stress

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Suvitha

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Hi friends.... Good news pa..... Thank you all for your prayers, tips and advice..... Now I'm pregnant six weeks.... Pray for me.... Thank you my dear jesus
Thank God...
Take care ma:love:

Chitrasaraswathi

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Hi friends.... Good news pa..... Thank you all for your prayers, tips and advice..... Now I'm pregnant six weeks.... Pray for me.... Thank you my dear jesus
வாழ்த்துகள். கவனமாக இருந்து அருமையான குழந்தைச் செல்வத்தை பெற்று நீடுழி வாழ இறைவனை பிரார்த்தனை செய்கிறேன்

vidya narayanan

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
God bless u dear
So happy for u.
Take care be happy always.❤❤?

Dhanuja

SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Take care of ur health t
Happy to hear u take care take rest MA ?

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements