• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

THAVAM 31(3)

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

IndhuHem

புதிய முகம்
Reaction score
Hi Anitha..

I am new to this page and I started reading this story first.. Semmaya iruku unga words and the way you carry the story.. Evlo tragedy ah ponalum anga anga comedy track uh pottu tesnion uh korachidureenga..

Awesome words and superb path... Anga anga social message um thatti vidureenga.. superb.. No words to express my feelings after reading this story..

Since I'm a working woman, I used to read your UD after reaching home.. En left shoulder kitta ligament tear aagi irukurathunala I'm working from home for this week and got sometime to give my comments..

Keep the comedy path as usual.. Finding time to read your rest of the stories...

Regards,,
Indhumathi Hemnath..

Nishirdha

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Omggggggo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O indha Sona avala poi maatikita:LOL: athuvum mathura appa va paathu ipdiya kettu vaipaaa:eek: ippa sankaran um thelivaaitaru.... Next yaaruku Sketch poda pora madhura????

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Hi Anitha..

I am new to this page and I started reading this story first.. Semmaya iruku unga words and the way you carry the story.. Evlo tragedy ah ponalum anga anga comedy track uh pottu tesnion uh korachidureenga..

Awesome words and superb path... Anga anga social message um thatti vidureenga.. superb.. No words to express my feelings after reading this story..

Since I'm a working woman, I used to read your UD after reaching home.. En left shoulder kitta ligament tear aagi irukurathunala I'm working from home for this week and got sometime to give my comments..

Keep the comedy path as usual.. Finding time to read your rest of the stories...

Regards,,
Indhumathi Hemnath..
will pray the almighty for your speedy recovery sister.

happy that my story is giving you some sort relaxation.

this is my 1st story which was updated to the rest of the world.
'other stories are still sleeping in written format half written in home.

ithhuke how many stones,eggs,tomatoes varum nu payanthutu than iranginen....but etho track oditu iruku....

solla mudiyathu varungalathula major actors any script act seyalam,publishers line katti home mun nirkalam...kasa panama namalaiye imagine seithuka vendiyathu thaan.

rest well.take care of your health....really hearty thanks that you find to write review .....tons of thanks sister

Mathiman

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
உணர்ச்சி பூர்வமான பதிவு சகோ????

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements