• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

THAVAM FINAL--THE END

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Awesome story mam... Full thrill, twisto twistu, suspenseo suspenseu, Really I enjoyed it
thanks ma
really happy that you enjoyed it
kanchi thalaivan and ongoing ooru vittu ooru vanthu padichi parunga.you will like them also

thanks once again

yours friend
honey

Kameswari

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
அருமை ஹனி??
அழகான காதல்♥
அழகான நட்பு ?
அழகான உறவுகள் ?

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Awesome story mam... Full thrill, twisto twistu, suspenseo suspenseu, Really I enjoyed it
thank you so so much ma. it means a lot.your comments are highly precious to me. really happy that you enjoyed it.

please try my other novels also.will be eagerly waiting to hear from you
thank you so much for your love, support.need it for all my works
51VoAe68a5L.jpg

79770157_2888449817833105_4405635095545774080_o.jpg

c6ebda6d-ed0e-4c96-9c1f-39a9d53eb79a.jpg

UYIRODU VILAIYADU.png

vidave matom la...;););)

thank you once again

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
அருமை ஹனி??
அழகான காதல்♥
அழகான நட்பு ?
அழகான உறவுகள் ?
thank you so much ma. really happy that you enjoyed it. your comments are highly valuable to me. thanks a lot.

please try my other novels also.thanks a lot.

will be eagerly waiting to hear from you
need your love and support for all my other works also

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
அருமையான கதை sis நிறைய twist and turns ஓட படிக்க விறுவிறுப்பா இருந்தது. கதைக்கு நடுவில் நிறைய details messages குடுத்து இருக்கீங்க. ALL THE BEST SIS(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
thank you so much ma.your comments are highly precious to me.thanks a lot for your love and support.

please try my other novels also. will be eagerly waiting to know about your views and comments for them also.

thanks a lot.

Janavi

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
நான் இந்த கதையை முன்னாடியே படித்து விட்டேன்.... ஆன திரும்பி ஒரே எபி படிக்க ஆரம்பித்தேன், முழுதும் முடித்து விட்டேன்....எம்மா ...முடியல உங்களோடு, இப்படியா விஜயை போட்டு படுத்தனும்...... ? ? ? ❤ ❤ ❤ ? ? ? ? ? ? (y) (y) (y) (y)

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
நான் இந்த கதையை முன்னாடியே படித்து விட்டேன்.... ஆன திரும்பி ஒரே எபி படிக்க ஆரம்பித்தேன், முழுதும் முடித்து விட்டேன்....எம்மா ...முடியல உங்களோடு, இப்படியா விஜயை போட்டு படுத்தனும்...... ? ? ? ❤ ❤ ❤ ? ? ? ? ? ? (y) (y) (y) (y)
thank u so much ma... amazon la full book ka 4 parts available. enjoy.will be waiting for your love and support for all my works. thanks a lot. ? ? ?

Bhavanya lakshmi

இணை அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
“ Enna thavam seithen” endru title vaiththu vittu kadaisi ud varai engalaiyum thavam irukka vaiththu vitteergaley sis. Semma story sis and start to end ovvoru ud yum tensionaaga irundhadu. Vijay, madhura iruvarin thavamum vettri pettru vittadhu. Vijay-madhura love, Surya and maduravin natpu, megnavin surya meedhana kaadhal and all pairs ellamey super sis. Oru varuththam mattum sis andha sona and co. accidentil tukkendru irandhu poivittargal. Madhura character really super , her braveness, humor, presence of mind, love, friendship... My hearty wishes to you sis 🌷🌷🌷

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements