Thozhimaar kadhai 21

Wow wow wow Aruna @Aruna Kathir what a story and what a writing style you have.. from the start to the current episode every single update was awesome. Fantastic writing. Everyone's emotions have been captured in a crisp and perfect way. Few words and few situations struck a chord beautiful writing ya. Can't wait for the full story. Most people just when they fall out from what is expected of them by their own standards or by others would definitely want to shrink in a shell like ilakya because she failed in her judgement unusually or would want to continue with the facade like archana when she and her friends thought that aravind was in love with archana whereas he wanted to propose dhileepa. Human nature is captured so perfectly. I don't feel like holding archanas comparing nature or selfishness against her.. after all most people are like her if anything at least her true nature is evident whereas most people wear their mask nicely and hide well. Archanas are better than them. I truly love this story Aruna. I like yours the best in this site. Am amazed at your talent of maintaining the interest if the story without even the help of romance. Hats off. That's really something to be appreciated.

Last edited:

Aruna Kathir

SM Exclusive
Author
SM Exclusive Author
Wow wow wow Aruna @Aruna Kathir what a story and what a writing style you have.. from the start to the current episode every single update was awesome. Fantastic writing. Everyone's emotions have been captured in a crisp and perfect way. Few words and few situations struck a chord beautiful writing ya. Can't wait for the full story. Most people just when they fall out from what is expected of them by their own standards or by others would definitely want to shrink in a shell like ilakya because she failed in her judgement unusually or would want to continue with the facade like archana when she and her friends thought that aravind was in love with archana whereas he wanted to propose dhileepa. Human nature is captured so perfectly. I don't feel like holding archanas comparing nature or selfishness against her.. after all most people are like her if anything at least her true nature is evident whereas most people wear their mask nicely and hide well. Archanas are better than them. I truly love this story Aruna. I like yours the best in this site. Am amazed at your talent of maintaining the interest if the story without even the help of romance. Hats off. That's really something to be appreciated.
Hi...
Thank u so much for the comment....I have some commitments. That's y couldn't reply to your msg earlier.
Feeling very happy to read such a lengthy msg. First thank you so much for your time...Happy that u liked the story.
Many thanks for the support and encouragement...Take care..bye

Aruna Kathir

SM Exclusive
Author
SM Exclusive Author
Aruna,
ஒரு வழியா இலக்கியா கதைய சொல்லிட்டிங்க. ஒரு பொருக்கியிடம் இருந்து தப்பிச்சதுக்கா இப்படி உலகமே அழிஞ்ச மாதிரி உக்கார்ந்திருக்கா? தலைக்கு வந்தது தலைபாகையோட போயிருச்சுன்னு நிம்மதியா இருப்பத விட்டுட்டு...... இவளுக்கு திலி தான் பேய் ஓட்ட சரியான ஆள்.

திலி அர்ச்சனாவ கோர்த்து விட்டது சூப்பர்;)

அப்பாடி கதைய முழுசா கொடுக்கறதா சொல்லிட்டிங்க. சூப்பர். அவங்க கல்யாணத்துல ஒன்னா சந்திச்சப்புறம் எப்படிபட்ட மனநிலைல அவங்க இருப்பாங்க. அதே வெளிப்படைத்தன்மை இருக்குமா??

கதைய எங்க எப்படி சுபம் போடுவிங்கன்னு எதிர்பார்ப்பு இருக்கு. இந்த கதைக்கு happy endingனு ஒண்ணு இருக்க வாய்ப்பு இல்ல. அதுனால படிக்கிற எல்லோரையும் திருப்தி படுத்த முடியாம போகலாம். அதனாலையே இன்னும் ஆவலா இருக்கு.
Thanks rathi...
Happy to see your comment.
Happy endings are not the perfect endings always. You know it already. So, let's see how ppl.will.react to the endings...Even i have my fingers crossed. Some may like. Some may not.

Nallavana iruntha kandippa avanga personal photos yaruku share panni iruka matan....
Ilaykya fb really sad.... yevlo puthisaliya irunthalum life la our kattathula thadumatram vanthu than agum pola....

Sponsored Links